The expert eye
of a retail chain development specialist
Having trained with the expansion and development teams of various national and international chains, DUGUE's agents are fully attuned to the needs, expectations and challenges of this key sector. Highly-responsive and attentive to detail, DUGUE's experts orchestrate the many resources, skills and contributions required to deliver a successful development project. The quality of DUGUE's network of investors, lessors, developers and retail chains is a major factor in the efficacy of the services we deliver for each and every development project.
- Handling offers
- Site inspections
- Market survey reports to help the decision-making process
- Organising development committee meetings
- Negotiating the major financial and legal conditions
- Following up the negotiation of commercial leases with the legal departments of retail chains.
- Le Marché de Léopold DUGUE won the development contract in September 2016
- Easy Cash DUGUE won the development contract in October 2016
- Clos du Chêne Retail Park (Montévrain, 77). Sale of commercial units for the Frey group: Chausséa, La Foir’Fouille, Tom&Co, H&H, Cuisine Plus, Darty, Electrostock, Idées Créatives, Diva Nailz, Naturéo, La Pataterie, Memphis Coffee, La Parapharmacie...
- Le Mas Guerido Retail Park (Perpignan 66). Sale of commercial units for GPG: Maxizoo, Roady, Colori, Afflelou, Christine coiffure, Easy Cash, Gautier, Chausséa, Action, Burger King